Saturday, March 1, 2008

Back

Just logged in to my friendster account after a month "traveling" to another space of life. I wished I could logged in more often. I'm sorry if I couldn't do more effort to keep in touch. There are a lot of things I wanted to do beside things in this familiar window I always opened before. Nevertheless, the friendship and friends I've got here have always been so special. For me, the most important thing in friendship is the quality. It's about your heart. Well yes, it's not that easy to get a conclusion about how much someone cares about us; how much a friend is really a friend to us.  It's like a game to think about that. So, don't waste your time wondering. Look ahead. Sometimes and somehow, friendship has no logic within it. In times of idleness of the friendship itself, we could hear a voice whispering our friends are there. Just because we haven't heard from our friends for quite a while; it doesn't mean that our friends are fleeing away. In the other side, everyday meetings and conversations couldn't easily mean your friendship is a true blessed friendship too.

We must have ever heard this line before, "There can be a miracle when you believe." Some people might keep themselves wondering when things aren't work as how they want or as how they used to be. But lo, just believe everything is just fine and try to collect all strong positive thoughts you have ever had before. Now, if we still could feel even just a tad of those positive thoughts; there's nothing to worry about. As I was browsing through this account's pages, I felt a deep longing. I miss my godly friends. Seeing comments and messages my friends sent me has just like telling me how blessed I am to have them in my life. And this is eventually today's miracle.

Sincere thing has no logic, sometimes, somehow. And logic thing would be more wonderful if it's filled with sincerity.

5 comments:

  1. This is one of the most beautiful blog entries that you have posted. I can feel the sincerity and emotions as you express your thoughts here. And yeah, I may have shortcomings in keeping in touch with you sometimes, but I will never ever forget you. I will always tell you that you are one of the most important persons in my life! I thank God every time I remember you! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semua blog kamu yang aku baca bagus semua. Seolah-olah kamu sudah satu paket. Pintar dan bijaksana. Aku cukup jarang memuji orang jika "standar"ku untuk memuji tidak pas untuk org yg aku harap layak aku puji (siapa gw,red). Tapi it comes so easy when it comes to you. Hehehe, most important of all, jiwa km yg terdalam yg plg dekat dengan Yesus pasti lbh senang jika km tetap "rendah hati" menerima pujian dari Sherly.

    Gob Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,,wow,,thanks for sharing this,,I felt what you feel sometimes..yeah Kuya Yel was right this is the most beautiful blog of you..all I can say is THANKS YOU LORD TO HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDs,Speacialy you...hope to see you someday..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,,wow,,thanks for sharing this,,I felt what you feel sometimes..yeah Kuya Yel was right this is the most beautiful blog of you..all I can say is THANKS YOU LORD TO HAVE A LOT OF FRIEND,Speacialy you...hope to see you someday..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Rovie! God bless you always! Shalom!

    ReplyDelete