Sunday, February 26, 2006

This is for Mom!

It fells so sad when we make our parents down. My LORD, forgive me please....

Today is  a bad day for me. I can imagine what I've done toward  Mom. I'm so sorry for all of the things I've done.

Mom, I love you much.I hope what had just happened today doesn't make you sad. I believe that you are the most amazing woman in this world, as everyone thinks the same about their mom. I do realize that you are there to say prayers for me. Your love will never end.

I will always pray for you. May God look after you in every step you make and everything you do. It's not because of the good deeds we do, but because of the faith. As I saw you prayed unto God at night, asking Him to guide us, specially me. Yeah Mom..., I heard unto your prayers... It makes me love you more and more. How wonderful your love oh Mom!! God bless you!

Guntur Purwanto

No comments:

Post a Comment