Thursday, February 23, 2006

TO DO THE BEST

There's nothing in this world that always run smoothly. Yeah, it's kinda important to be realized. Problems always come and go... It's just a fact of life. Maybe..., would be better if we call it challenge..., yeah.., challenge..not problems. At the time we say it's a challenge, there'll be a kinda brave and desire to pass it through. There's nothing to worry about challenge, moreover for boys.. (aha, I don't mean that girls doesn't thinks the same), but we gotta be strong. Pass it through..., don't care what people say, don't care how big the challenge is, just pass it through. Take it easy to face any obstacles. Be sure, behind the sorrow, there is joy, and behind the failure, there is success.

One important thing, specially for me, an oath to someone that we really love could become a magic weapon to face all problems. Yeah, I will always remember my oath, to my beloved grandpa (RIP), that I must become kinda gud boy and finally good mature man. Let's do our best! Ask the Master's help!

No comments:

Post a Comment