Monday, July 25, 2011

I didn't know what I had 'till it's gone

Re-watching Shrek Forever After before writing this post and going to bed soon. What a quite sentimental moment I reckon. Despite of any opinions or review anyone can say about this movie, I found out that I always can learn something from what I just watched.

Therefore, I'm not gonna make any review. Just some thoughts came to my mind just after I watched this movie.

The line saying, "I didn't know what I had 'till it's gone." is truly a reminder. It's not all the way true, it's not wrong either. Frankly speaking, it happens a lot of times to a lot of people. The simplest example is when I procrastinated. Sometimes and somehow, the work which should had been done was put on hold. I missed the chance. I didn't know --i mean, really know-- that I had something to do and to finish. The time was just there --but again, I didn't know it was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment