Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Eid Mubarak

It's Eid Mubarak day here now in Indonesia, and surely in this entire world. Happy Eid Mubarak to all who celebrates.

I was riding my motorcycle around my town, a small town yet tonight has been so alive since it's now Eid Mubarak day. I wish I had some friends who would have asked my to go out tonight. As I was riding down the road, looking at the happy faces celebrated their most awaited day, I end up in loneliness.

Have you ever feel alone among the crowds? If you have never been in that situation, never ever think you would be since it's the most insignificant feeling one might experience while he is still declare himself as the part of the society. I wish I had someone to talk with all this night till I fall asleep, if I could. Haven't been sleeping for almost two days now. I can't and just can't.

I just wanna go to sleep, in someone's embrace. I just wanna give my warmest hug to someone worth giving. I just wanna get over this insignificant feeling.

My stomach grumbles. My eyes hurt. My body is weak, but not as weak as my mind and soul.

I think I'm just gonna sleep it over soon. And let what happens be happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment