Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's getting colder!

I'm feeling really comfy. The weather has been cold for the late few days. Maybe, it’s not really cold by other countries’ standards, but this is Indonesia, after all.

All the gray, drizzly dreary weather has put me into a very well mood. I'm getting sure ater checking it on my digital thermometer and I found the temperature is about 70 fahrenheit at the current time. I can't hadly wait to leave for Bandung this becoming new year and I suppose it would be even colder!!

Maybe it's a weird thought but yeah there's a sense of hope that there will be an ice rain again in Bandung like what happen in the beginning of the rainy season some months ago, hhehe!!

Aha, the mist is fallin down. Ready to put the sweater on!! ZzzzzZzzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment