Sunday, December 17, 2006

Two weeks relaxing!!

Been busy. I finally finished the last lecture class in this year.

Actually, I’m quite clueless about what have to write now. I’ve just done my static exam, the final exam that was…, man…I don’t think I did it well. It was better than the mid semester exam though. But I am just unhappy with the abject effort I’ve done. That’s what I think! I should have done it much better! But okay, there’s nothing to sorry about! As the saying goes, let the past go by past!  Hope it wouldn’t be that bad!

Anyway, went forth the ALSI room, I feel like free! I’ve been waiting for the time to loosen up myself from all tension of those engaged days.  I’ve been waiting for the Christmas holiday to come.

I’ll be missing it! The days where I have to walk some 1-2 kms a day, solely in this large college of mine! Well, not really wearing, just tiring :) Hey, I’ll be back, but just after a couple of relaxing week, okay!

Oh ya, we had the Christmas celebration last night just after the exam and thankfully it quite helped me to forget the dud.

The sermon was good but the situation wasn’t really christmasing (It’s Jeremy who told me this word)! But yes I do agree, honestly it wasn’t! Just longing about the sound of Christmas carol with all the feeling inside.

By the way, feelin good to know it’s December and watched the people shaking hands while saying “Merry Christmas”!


Merry Christmasinadvanced!

No comments:

Post a Comment