Sunday, December 24, 2006

Toughts of An Early Morning


This early morning I read a comment posted by a friend in my blog considering my last desperate post.. Well, I'm quite shocked but in the same time I am
thankful that I could realize the remorse for my past conducts and just bare those all as a repentance to the Lord.

To err is human and everybody must fail to be a juster human day bay day. Being just or genuine is not easy as long as we don't want to repent all that's within us to the Lord.

Yes, He already knows what we're going through our life and what we need in our life before we ask Him, but God is looking for the failures and for those who dare to admit it.

Failure is never final!

The Bible makes it clear that heaven will be full of people like you and me -jars of clay. So now, I admit I was failed and I was down and I had made Him down. But seriously, when we call on His name, we see that He is so faithful. We may be down, I may be down, but we'll not out unless we give in to defeat.


"Lord, help me to believe and not to lose hope, even if, after I call on You, my situation
seems to go from bad to worse. Amen!"

~ Tyo

No comments:

Post a Comment