Friday, October 24, 2008

A Woman In My Heart


Mom, I love you dearly!


Mom, I felt like crying whenever I remembered you with all the things you've going through. You're the most loving woman I have in my life and you will always be. I pray tonight you'll always be fine and God will always take care of you in every step you make and every breath you take. I need you in my life. I believe that the Lord will always hear our prayers. It's just about time. We only need to keep our faith till the miracle happens. And even though everything which has happened seems to be so tough for you to face, it is the part of his big plan for you and me. Thanks for taking care of me, Mom. I promise you, I promise you, the best God could give us will happen through me; a son who always want to bless your heart. Let us surrender to Him!



GUNTUR SITUMORANG

3 comments:

  1. Yoyo... So sweet... Meskipun a ga tau artina tapi a yakin yoyo sayang bgt ma Ibu ny. Selamat ya udah memliki ibu yang hebat buat yoyo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semua Ibu di dunia ini hebat ko a Jun! Ibunya Tyo ato Ibunya A Jun, mereka harus mendapat tempat terindah di hati dan kehidupan kita anak-anaknya. Semoga ya kita bisa menyenangkan hati mereka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pics are so old, but very interesting...interesting time it was

    ReplyDelete